- We were approached by local developers to design a three bedroom show home on there new 14 plot site.
- Our brief was to design the interior scheme as well as advise on specifics such as the choice of worktops, kitchen splash back colour and flooring.
- The Interior of the house had been completed along with half of the site which were to be sold off plan. We were therefore working within a strict time frame on which to complete the project.
- As well as designing the space we were asked to provide all furniture, fittings and equipment, which were to be removed by us once all properties on the site had been sold.
- Following a design meeting with the developers and an appraisal of the particular buyer demographic they were seeking to attract, 3 potential concepts were presented to the client for approval.
- The chosen concept was then developed into a detailed design to include layout plans and a mood board for each individual room.
- A range of pricing options were presented to the client as rental bundles, that included all furniture fittings and equipment.
- We advised on site as the developer’s contractors decorated walls, lighting was fitted and after finnishing touches completed. We then installed the furniture and accessories and styled the space, prior to a photography shoot, and finnaly the properties were advertised by the estate agents
- We took on all the sourcing, delivery and installation of the fixtures fittimgs and equipment and removal at the end of the contract saving the developer time and effort.
- A functional contemporary design that appealed to a young family target market, whilst emphasising the spacious accommodation with double beds throughout.
- The aspirational interior was designed was designed to photograph well, be easy to maintain and serve as a cost effective way of promoting the property.
- We only used quality fixtures and fittings to ensure that perspective buyers had a consistent feeling of quality throughout their potential new home.
Mr P – Northampton
‘’As a small developer we were building fourteen new houses and asked Tristan to dress a show home for us to help sell them. Tristan and his team were very professional and supplied and installed everything into the show home and it really helped sell our houses.’’