Luxury Home Office Northampton
- We were approached by our clients to re-design their existing home office space.
- The room was compact, but having used the room as a home office for a number of years the client had a very good idea of what they required but need our design expertise to finalise the designs.
- The flooring was to remain the same but there was the opportunity to change the wall colour.
- An array of items to be stored meant careful measuring of equipment to ensure what was to be designed would work.
- Following a detailed survey we designed a fitted cabinetry that would utilise every possible space to store folders files, a cd collection as well as printers and a laptop.
- Because of the small room and to avoid the furniture feeling over powering the tall cabinet doors were sprayed in an off-white, this also helped to bounce light around the room and increase the feeling of space.
- We carefully considered the position of integral lighting and electric sockets to ensurre minimal wires and connections were on show.
- We used an oak veneer for all external cabinetry and choose a solid wood edge to the main desk space.
- A fitted office that used every ounce of space available in light oak with a soft mat sheen, lacquered off white doors and tinted glass cabinets to obscure the CD collection.
- A pull-out shelf to partially conceal the printer when not in use.
- Wire holes and a radiator vent were added to the desk to allow for a clean clutter free looking work area.
- A workable solution to a compact space, meant the client had a contemporary, fully function office space with great storage and functionality.