- The owners ran a very successful cocktail Bar in Shoreditch and wanted to open and new concept meet and whisky restaurant “Beard To Tail”
- The client had leased a brand new empty shell unit and instructed us at the early concept and planning stage.
- We took on a very hazy visual concept a strict budget and a quick 12 week turnaround.
- The site its self came with a number of planning and licencing issue which had to be overcome from the outset.
- After a very detailed site survey and an appraisal of the existing planning permission, we worked with the client brief to develop three concept scenarios for our clients consideration.
- As the project evolved we brought in our team of M&E consultants, structural engineers, planning consultants and contractors to ensure we met all rules & regulations.
- As the visual concept evolved we produced 3D models, mood boards and working drawings to bring the architectural branding experience alive alongside the branding, consultant chefs menus and drinks menu.
- Once the designs were signed off, a full set of design drawings, schedule of works, and project plan were produced.
- Whilst the build was taking place we used our extensive supplier base to source a number of antique and retro items into the design.
- An industrial “very Shoreditch” space of retro pieces and modern elements.
- A strong visual concept within a tightly branded space.
- Excellent press coverage in GQ & Elle Décor.
- An adaptive space that would grow, expand and be altered as the restaurant comcept evolves.
- Completed on time, on budget and on brief.